Mason Jar Air Freshener
An inexpensive room deodorizer can easily be made in an attractive canning jar. This is a guide about Mason jar air freshener
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Baking soda is a great natural deodorizer. You can use it as an inexpensive air freshener, but you may not want a box of Arm and Hammer sitting on your bathroom counter. Here is an easy and cute way to make a baking soda air freshener.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 box (1 pound) baking soda, approximately 1 cup
- scrapbooking paper
- tapestry needle
- 1/4 tsp. pure essential oil (any frangrance)
- mason jar, small
- pen or pencil
- Trace the center of the mason jar lid (without the ring) into a piece of scrapbook paper. Cut out the circle.
- Using tapestry needle, poke holes in whatever pattern you wish into the paper. Set aside.
- Pour baking soda into the jar.
- Add essential oil into the jar. Screw lid and ring onto the jar and shake to combine baking soda and oil.
- Remove lid from ring and place paper circle into the ring. Screw onto the jar and place your air freshener where ever you need it.
By lalala... from Port Orchard, WA
September 17, 20128 found this helpful
This short video shows you how to make an air freshener with just a few simple ingredients. View the full project here: Mason Jar Air Freshener
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
September 21, 20130 found this helpful
I need to know how to make jar air fresheners using baking soda.
By BMAnswer this Question...