How to Make a Clothes Hanger Wall Decoration
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 114 Posts
April 25, 2017
Here is a way to make a cute and inexpensive decoration for your wall from plastic clothes hangers.
- 12 plastic hangers
- zip ties or duct tape to secure
- Position the first 2 hangers as shown. Tape or secure where indicated.
- Continue until all hangers are done.
- After that align the hangers as shown.
- Cut 3 long strips of duct tape about 15 inches. If you use colored duct tape you can make 2 strips from 1. Go under and around and tape them as shown to secure the circle ends. Last, tape where shown to further secure. Hang and enjoy ! :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.