How to Make a Clothes Hanger Wall Decoration
This abstract wall hanging is fun to make and an eye-catching piece of wall decor. And it is so easy to create using plastic clothes hangers. This is a guide about how to make a clothes hanger wall decoration
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a way to make a cute and inexpensive decoration for your wall from plastic clothes hangers.
- 12 plastic hangers
- zip ties or duct tape to secure
- Position the first 2 hangers as shown. Tape or secure where indicated.
- Continue until all hangers are done.
- After that align the hangers as shown.
- Cut 3 long strips of duct tape about 15 inches. If you use colored duct tape you can make 2 strips from 1. Go under and around and tape them as shown to secure the circle ends. Last, tape where shown to further secure. Hang and enjoy ! :)
April 28, 20170 found this helpful
This is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinned and face-booked for sure!