Tooth Fairy Ideas

Girl Holding her Lost Tooth
As your child grows one by one those little teeth fall out. Playing the tooth fairy can be lots of fun. This is a guide about tooth fairy ideas.

I always enjoyed playing the Tooth Fairy with my children. To make the experience more fun for my kids, after they were asleep, I would remove the tooth from under their pillow and in place of it, I would include a letter that I wrote (from the Tooth Fairy).

The letter would be a riddle and would include a hint where they could find their dollar. One thing I would do; however, was write the letter backwards so they would have to hold it up to the mirror in order to read it. They always thought that was so "cool!" Here's an example of what I would write:

"Hi Sally, look carefully and you will find, your dollar can be found near your time." (I would put the dollar under her alarm clock.)

Enjoy the special times in your child's life; they grow-up way too fast; make memories.

I use a pretty pill box (available at most pharmacies) - the ones intended to carry pills for when you're on the go - for my daughters when they lose a tooth. I have my daughter place the tooth in the box and then put it under their pillow before bed. This makes it easier for the Toothfairy to find in the dark. Then, when my daughters wake up in the morning, they find the empty pill box and the Toothfairy's gift in a ziploc bag, as the pill box isn't large enough usually to hold the gift.

By Melissa from Missouri

This is a guide about making a "my tooth" pillow. Help make it easy for the tooth fairy to collect those teeth and leave your child some money in exchange. Make a neat little tooth pillow.

tooth pillow front

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Tips to make visits from the tooth fairy special. Post your ideas.

When my oldest son was little and lost a tooth, I really wanted to be sure that he believed in the tooth fairy, I put glitter from his pilllow to the window. I took his tooth and left a dollar. I still have all of his baby teeth and now he helps with this trick for his little brother. He thinks it is fairy dust, easy to clean up.

By Dawn

I used to take glitter and put it from my son's pillow to the window. He thought it was fairy dust and became a true believer! Vacuums right up.

By Dawn Sposato

What a cute idea! I'm sending it on to some friends with young children.

I have all of my daughter's teeth , she is now 10 going on 11 on the 1st of Sept. What can I do with them as a present.?