Traveling with Jewelry

Category Personal
Woman Traveling with Jewelry
It is nice to be able to wear the bling you want. Keeping your valuables safe when traveling, can be a challenge. This is a guide about traveling with jewelry.

When taking a trip or going away from home, I use a pill case to stash my rings, earrings and necklaces. They stay safe and separated!

I always remove my watch, rings and earrings when I go to bed. So as not to lose these valuable item, I slip my rings on to my watch band and close the clasp. Excellent tip when traveling.

The holes on a leather strap watch band are the perfect place to set in your pierced earrings.

The following day you waste no time looking for your jewelry.

Trips are smooth sailing when you stayed organized.

By Aunt Rose

When buying a blouse, you often receive an extra button in a small plastic bag. I save all my buttons in a jar and use the little plastic bags to separate my jewelry when I travel. I put one pair of earrings in one, a chain in another, and pendants in another, etc. Then I place them in a larger plastic bag that I can see through. I find this easy to pick what I need in a glance.

By Karen from Sterling, MA

Use the plastic pillbox/cases to store small pierced or clip on earrings. The larger sized pillbox/cases will hold larger earrings, rings, pins, etc. This method keeps jewelry organized and takes up very little space in the suitcase.

By Libby from TX