Treating a Dog With Parvo at Home

My dog was having the same problem as edawg on here: Do Dogs that Survive Parvo Still Carry the Virus?. I just wanted to know what kind of tube did he use and what kind of antibiotic did he use.

By Nina L.

I just went through the Parvo nightmare. Went to the vet, got Clavamox & Spasmolin. He wasn't drinking. This part is very important: hydration is the key, get a BABY enema, pedolite, any flavor, warm it up a little & give it to your dog every 4 hours. Do this very slowly & get Vita Cal, a very high calorie supplement & give every 8 hours. Something I just came across & will be buying is Colloidal Silver & Parvaid, check out Wolf Creek this is their treatment for Parvo & no vet is needed. Good luck to all :)

Do Dogs that Survive Parvo Still Carry the Virus?
Pets Dogs HealthApril 15, 2013
dog with parvo
Information About Parvo
A dog being seen by a veterinarian.
Can a Dog Get Parvo Again?
Treating the Soil After Tomato Blight
Treating Soil After Tomato Blight
Puppy Smelling Flower
Getting a Puppy After Losing One to Parvo