Treatment For Dog's Itchy Ears

My Yorkie poo keeps scratching her ears. I cleaned them, but need an over the counter treatment or natural remedy. I have no money to go to the vet's office. I also used mite cleaner for ears. Any suggestions?

By Linda from Cary, NC

Answers:

Treatment For Dog's Itchy Ears

The only cleaner (25 years) is dollar store mouthwash! Use round cotton make-up pads. Fold in half and then fold it again to make a pie shape. Dip the end of it in warm mouthwash and twist it into the ear and keep twisting. Use two or three pads per ear. I warm the in the microwave; not too hot. My dogs love to have their ears cleaned.

Annie (10/27/2009)

By bounder

Treatment For Dog's Itchy Ears

Try using baking soda on a Q-tip. Dip the Q-tip in the baking soda and gently rub it around in the ear. It is non toxic cheap and soothing. (10/28/2009)

By mousal

Treatment For Dog's Itchy Ears

I have two dogs and when they start scratching their ears I put two to three drops of garlic olive oil. I get some olive oil and chop up about three cloves of garlic. The garlic kills the mites. I let the garlic sit in the olive oil for an hour or so. Then I get an eye dropper and get the olive oil only and apply to my dog's ears. Try to get the oil straight down the ear canal or massage the ears. The next day I will wash the ear out. The garlic really works. (10/29/2009)

By sabrinadog

Treatment For Dog's Itchy Ears

Try putting a few drops of Listerine mouth wash in her ear. Soak a cotton ball with the Listerine and press it to her ear so it releases some of the Listerine in her ear. It worked for my dog and cat. Good luck. (10/29/2009)

By wondering

Treatment For Dog's Itchy Ears

Zymox Otic Go to Amazon and read about it. You can buy for about $10 and it will help your dog, all natural too. (12/01/2009)

By peaches124

Treatment For Dog's Itchy Ears
Dog With Itchy Ears
Remedies for a Dog With Itchy Ears
A woman with itchy ears.
Remedies for Itchy Ears
Chihuahua puppy
Puppy's Ears Aren't Standing Up
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 11:51:16 AM on 10.0.1.217 in 987 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.