Tween Girl Birthday Party Ideas
Coming up with party ideas for girls this age can be a challenge. This is a guide about tween girl birthday party ideas
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here are some themes/ideas for a tween girl's birthday party. Most of these could get pretty expensive.
- carnival theme (game booths, prizes, popcorn, food, drinks)
- Hawaiian luau theme (hula shirts, tiki hut, etc.)
- camp out theme (even if it in a tent inside), roast some marshmallows! Some people like to "glamp" and sleep on mattresses and that kind of stuff.
- nearby city day trip - for example Chicago has navy pier, the bean, and the Willis Tower!
- boat dinner/brunch ride
- Rent a house/hotel at a nearby lake and swim and play there! You could even rent a boat.
- beach/lake day trip-drive with all your friends in a car
- The Dells/nearby water park trip
- glow party (glow sticks, neon, black light, etc.)
- amusement park trip
- hotel sleepover
- zoo trip
- BBQ/picnic at a park
- masquerade ball
- Photo shoot - rent a photographer or have a parent/neighbor take pictures of your friends and you!
- The classics are always good (movie theater, concert, spa, laser tag, pool party, ice skating, etc.)!
Hope this helps!