Tween Girl Birthday Party Ideas
Here are some themes/ideas for a tween girl's birthday party. Most of these could get pretty expensive.
- carnival theme (game booths, prizes, popcorn, food, drinks)
- Hawaiian luau theme (hula shirts, tiki hut, etc.)
- camp out theme (even if it in a tent inside), roast some marshmallows! Some people like to "glamp" and sleep on mattresses and that kind of stuff.
- nearby city day trip - for example Chicago has navy pier, the bean, and the Willis Tower!
- boat dinner/brunch ride
- Rent a house/hotel at a nearby lake and swim and play there! You could even rent a boat.
- beach/lake day trip-drive with all your friends in a car
- The Dells/nearby water park trip
- glow party (glow sticks, neon, black light, etc.)
- amusement park trip
- hotel sleepover
- zoo trip
- BBQ/picnic at a park
- masquerade ball
- Photo shoot - rent a photographer or have a parent/neighbor take pictures of your friends and you!
- The classics are always good (movie theater, concert, spa, laser tag, pool party, ice skating, etc.)!
Hope this helps!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.