Unclogging Washing Machine Drain Pipe

My washing machine works, however, during the spin cycle water gushes out of the drain pipe and leaves a flood on the floor. What can I do to clear out the drain line? Thank you.

Ann

Answers:

Unclogging Washing Machine Drain Pipe

We had to get a snake to unclog ours. A snake is a coiled wire that will go down the drain and you turn it to loosen the clog. There are two kinds that you can get. One is like a spring and the other is flat. I would get the coiled one. We got one that was over 20 feet for about $20.00 at Lowes. (02/06/2009)

Unclogging Washing Machine Drain Pipe

I have had the same problem. I used regular Drano or any other pipe unclogger as I would the kitchen or bathroom sink. Just remember to pour hot water down it. (02/06/2009)

By Jane32425

Unclogging Washing Machine Drain Pipe

My husband put the garden hose down the washing machine drain, and turned it on high. This forced the clog out. (02/14/2009)

By Loretta B.

man with head inside front load washer
Clearing a Clogged Washer Drain
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Washing Machine
Extending the Life of Your Washing Machine
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 10:30:00 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.