Use Dry Erase Pen To Mark Leftovers

To find leftovers easy, mark the plastic food containers with a dry-erase pen. The pen will wash off easily.

By Joy from Dayton, Ohio

Answers:

Use Dry Erase Pen To Mark Leftovers

Joy, thank you for that. Sometimes things are just so simple you wonder why we don't all think of them. Your idea is certainly a step ahead of my masking tape and a sharpie method! (10/10/2008)

By Beth

Use Dry Erase Pen To Mark Leftovers

I have used a dry erase marker on plastic wrap for freezing items, only to have the ink come off in the freezer, left me with wondering what was inside the dish. I'm going back to my Sharpie marker. (10/11/2008)

By badwater

Use Dry Erase Pen To Mark Leftovers
Dry Erase Markers
Removing Dry Erase Marker from a Couch
Dry Erase Markers
Reviving Dry Erase Markers
birthday countdown tile
Making a Dry Erase Count Down Tile
Dry Erase Board
Reconditioning a Dry Erase Board
🎄