Uses for Pencil Lead Containers

Category Reusing
Pencil Lead Containers
A lot of small items will easily fit into those empty pencil lead containers, such as pins, needles, bobby pins, and more. This is a guide about uses for pencil lead containers.

This would be perfect for recycling, too. I was cleaning out some desk stuff and found these. They are perfect for toothpicks, paper clips, hair pins and safety pins.

You could also keep straight pins, needles, buttons, beads, and other craft supplies in it.

You can keep baby aspirin (clearly marked!), emery boards you cut in half, nail tips (not the curved kind, these are pretty narrow), eyelashes and more.

For camping, there are matches, bandages, just the right amount of spices for the trip, and other little things you always need but don't want the bulk or the weight.

Now it's your turn everyone, to add to the list!

By Sandra from Salem, OR

Great idea. I also use small containers for things like this.

I really like your idea for toothpicks. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for sharing

We use old pill bottles (relabeled if needed) for toothpicks, vitamins, and lotions that we normally get in large bottles for keeping in our camper. We have another few for screws, small nails, and push pins for the house. I also take earrings on camping trips (I know...it's just camping...) in pill vials. Never thought of using pencil lead containers! Good idea.