Uses for Plastic Easter Eggs

I need some ideas for plastic Easter eggs. I know it's way past Easter, but I was wondering if you had any ideas for leftover eggs?

Thanks.
Ebonyqueen3 from South Florida

Answers:

Uses for Plastic Easter Eggs

I'm a teacher, and I made up a writing center activity with plastic eggs. I typed three different writing prompts on strips of paper, and the students choose an egg, then pick their choice of the writing prompts.

This could work as a way of assigning chores to children at home, too. They would complete the task designated in the egg they chose, such as "Dust baseboards in hall," "Fold towels and put away," etc.

Once I put motivational quotes and sayings in the eggs for a weight loss support group. It was around Easter time, and everyone picked an egg, then took turns reading their quote to the group. (05/08/2007)

By Joyce

Uses for Plastic Easter Eggs

have seen instruction for making an Easter egg wreath. If my memory is right, you get a foam circle and then hot glue the eggs on the foam until it's full. You can use different sizes of eggs for this. Hope this helps you (05/09/2007)

By grammar

Uses for Plastic Easter Eggs

I work with the children in our church and I use the eggs year round for treasure hunts. I put clues in the eggs and hide them around the church. The clues lead them to the next color egg, then finally to the treasure chest! The kids love it!! (05/10/2007)

By Brenda

Uses for Plastic Easter Eggs

Drill several small holes on the egg, making one larger at the top and at the bottom. Fill with potpourri or scented cotton ball. Take an embroidery floss and place a large bead on the bottom, run the floss inside the egg and out at the top hole, finishing with another large bead. Double back the floss to make a hanger. Glue a tiny bow on. Use it on your dress hangers in the closet. When the smell is weaker, inject a little more of your perfume inside the egg, through the holes.Use syringe. Mind that you use only one type of scent per closet! (05/15/2007)

By TURUL