Easter Egg Lunch
Repurpose plastic Easter eggs and use them as colorful containers for a fun lunch to take to school or work. This is a guide about Easter egg lunch
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Who wouldn't love having their lunch packed into colorful Easter eggs? You may even find that you want to have your lunch this way. I will find any excuse to "be a kid"! :)
- clean egg carton (available at farm supply stores)
- plastic Easter eggs
- snacks and treats
- Place the plastic eggs into the carton, big end down.
- Fill the eggs with small snacks and treats. Ours contains:
- chocolate covered raisins
- animal crackers
- chocolate candy eggs
- dried cherries
- Peep chick
- cheese cubes
- mini Oreos
- boiled egg (not inside an egg)
- Close up the eggs and enjoy your lunch! NOTE: For the items that require refrigeration, my daughter put those eggs in her lunch bag with an ice pack.
April 12, 20150 found this helpful
Super fun idea!
April 17, 20150 found this helpful
I want to find a smaller egg carton and try this for my little niece and nephew. Great!
April 18, 20150 found this helpful
Egg cartons are pretty easy to cut in half. :)
March 1, 20160 found this helpful
what a great idea