Vinegar to Remove Shampoo Build Up

Use vinegar and water to wash out residue from conditioner or shampoo build up. Rinse then wash with favorite shampoo makes hair feel great and gives your hair a boost of volume.

By stardaze from Buffalo NY

Vinegar to Remove Shampoo Build Up

I once asked a young woman what made her hair so shiny. She told me she makes a paste of water with baking soda and rubs it into her hair to get rid of the buildup from hair products. (02/23/2006)

By Carol

Vinegar to Remove Shampoo Build Up

Also, put some baking soda in the palm of your hand and then pour some shampoo over it, mix it with your finger and shampoo. My sister-in-law is a beautician and she uses this in her shop all the time. I use it at home, too. It's great if you use a lot of hairspray - - - gets the build-up out (02/23/2006)

By lovethosehounds

Vinegar to Remove Shampoo Build Up

I usually put baking soda in my shampoo bottle with some water to save money on the shampoo. It works great! (02/24/2006)

By smathis123

Pouring Shampoo
Uses for Shampoo
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
A dog after a bath.
Homemade Dog Shampoo Recipes
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 6:12:02 PM on 10.0.1.81 in 902 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.