Water Spots on Shower Doors

I have ugly hard water spots all over my glass shower doors. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get rid of them and keep the glass sparkling clean?

By Char from Cachi, Costa Rica

Answers:

Water Spots on Shower Doors

I used to work for a house-cleaning company, and one lady had me wipe lemon oil on her shower doors when I was there to clean her house. Just drip some on a rag and wipe the doors. But of course, be careful to wipe up any drips on the shower/tub floor, for safety. (04/11/2010)

By joanne

Water Spots on Shower Doors

If this is just hard water buildup, lime scale, and vinegar isn't enough, use an acid product such as CLR. (04/12/2010)

By louel53

Water Spots on Shower Doors

I used to live in Nevada where the water is awful with all kinds of stuff as a result of all the mining. I finally used "Ka-Boom," a spray on liquid that foams, but I think "CLR" would also work. After we got all the residue off, we started keeping a squeegee hanging in the shower. Every time we shower, we wipe down the shower walls and doors with the squeegee and the water doesn't dry to spots anymore. Hope this helps.

Pat T of Florida (04/12/2010)

By patom

Smiling woman cleaning a shower door
Cleaning Water Spots on Shower Doors
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
Shower door made of metal and class.
Cleaning Metal Parts on Shower Doors
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
🎉
🎄