Water Spots on Shower Doors

What can I put on my clear glass shower doors to keep them from getting spotted each day? I currently use a squeegee after every shower, but I know from experience at a rented condo that I can use something to keep them spotless without daily work.

By Becca from MI

Water Spots on Shower Doors

I was going to say Rain-X too ;-) You can find it in the automotive section of most large stores (like Target or Wal-Mart) and hardware stores or at any automotive supply store.

Here's a video link regarding how it works (once you see how it works you'll have no doubts about buying it). It's the official Rain-X site so please know it is safe to run the ad, if your computer asks if it's okay like mine does:

rainx.com (05/13/2010)

By Deeli

Smiling woman cleaning a shower door
Cleaning Water Spots on Shower Doors
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
Shower door made of metal and class.
Cleaning Metal Parts on Shower Doors
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure