What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

I have got the following ingredients:
salmon
potatoes
dried garlic
dried rosemary
onion
mushrooms
bread
bread crumbs
tinned toamtoes

butter
beetroot
cheese
corn flour
chicken
What can I make from this please?

By Louise

Answers:

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

You could make breaded salmon with cheesey mashed potatoes, but otherwise I agree go online I go to allrecipies.com and you can search dishes by ingredients. Hope I helped. (11/27/2009)

By sweetpeadtg

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Try supercook.com. You sign up, list all the ingredients you have on hand and it searches recipe search engines for recipes you can make. I use it all the time for inspiration when I'm not feeling creative. (11/27/2009)

By thriftyboo

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

These sites let you type in/check off ingredients you have on hand and work a recipe around them. Great for days when you have a couple things on hand, but not everything you need to cook what you wanted to make.

allrecipes.com
cookingbynumbers.com

recipematcher.com
firehousechef.com (11/30/2009)

By trixie118

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

In addition to the sites listed try: leftoverchef.com (11/30/2009)

By rjwilcox

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Salmon patties with herb roasted potatoes and mushrooms, bake the chicken with garlic, rosemary, and the tomatoes. This dish is served with crispy croutons (cut bread into very small pieces, saute with a little garlic, butter and onion, cook til dry or stick in the oven on a cookie sheet til dried and crispy); make a syrup with vinegar and sugar, heat til almost boiling, add chopped beetroot and cover, let mellow for an hour or so and serve as a side dish.

Grilled cheese sandwiches are always easy and good, add chopped mushrooms and maybe grilled onions to the sandwich or drain the tomatoes well and chop to add to the sandwiches, use the tomato juice in the can to make a soup to serve with the grilled cheese. Make oven fries on the side.

You can boil the chicken and use the stock to make mushroom soup, use the chicken for chicken salad or chicken and potatoes, make mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes and chicken.

There are a lot of meals involved in your ingredients, you just need to learn to improvise. (12/01/2009)

By wolfbytez

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?
close up of pepperoni pizzaa
Bubble Pizza Recipes
Measuring Ingredients
Measuring Ingredients
Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
A woman looking in the refrigerator.
What Can I Make With These Ingredients?
🎉
🎄