What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Category Cheap Meals
Have you ever had a bunch of random ingredients and wondered if there was anything you could make with them? Luckily, it is possible to create a variety of delicious meals with items you may already have on hand. This is a guide about "What can I make with these ingredients?".

I have turkey, tomatoes, stock, onion and curry powder. Can I make a curry? I don't have almonds, yogurt, or other spices.

By Jim

Answers

Best Answer

I'd skip the curry powder and just make soup. You have the ingredients for that.

Best Answer

Sounds to me that you have the ingredients for a nice curry sauce to put over turkey and noodles. Sounds yummy to me.

I am trying to have more creative ideas for my green veggies. I have a pretty good pantry.

By Gayla

Answers

Best Answer

I mix 1/2 avocado with 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese. Don't see why you can't throw some broccoli into the mix. I'm going to try it. I also like to sprinkle my avocado with a little fresh lemon juice.

Serve this on a bed of kale. I've also done an avocado, hard boiled egg, kale and broccoli salad with a yogurt and balsamic dressing using a little honey to sweeten the dressing. Hope this helps.

What can I make with eggs, water, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon?

By Rachel

Answers

Those are the standard ingredients for cakes, cookies, coffee cakes, and muffins.

If you have a little butter, oil or shortening you can make a cake. However you will need a little baking powder.

Feed these ingredients into the "recipe" on some websites and it will tell you what you can do with them. Cinnamon should make it taste good, whatever it is.

Add bread for french toast? muffins, crumb cake.

Anonymous

This is an awesome site to use to find recipes by ingredients!
http://www.supercook.com/

You can also go to this link. Scroll down and you'll find a box to type the ingredients into. Once you do that scroll down a bit more and choose a cuisine.

http://www.recipematcher.com/

You'll find oodles of matching recipes matching those ingredients in assorted categories at both sites. ;-)

Basic crepes. Make a thin runny dough with eggs water and flour. Put a little butter in a frying pan. Pour dough in pan and make a pancake. Coat with sugar and cinnamon.

Another good site is:
http://allrecipes.com/

Here is the link to the ingredients page:
http://allrecip  Ingredients.aspx

Go to http://allrecipes.com/ and click on ingredients at the top. Type in the ingredients you have and it will give you a list of recipes with those ingredients.

I have imitation crab meat, avocado, clementines and shredded mozzarella cheese. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Hilary

Answers

Best Answer

1.Cut avocado in half length length way, add your crab meat and top with shredded mozzarella cheese, followed by some favourite oil dressing. Nice Entree or light lunch.

2. Spread avocado on wrap bread add crab meat and cheese. salt and pepper. options to add carrot carrot, shredded lettuce or spinach leaves roll up and enjoy.

3.Cook a few slices of toast, mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together spread on toast, put on plate and pop in microwave for 30 seconds. Serve as a open sandwich.

4.Cook and pasta of your choice, mix your avocado, crab meat and cheese into hot pasta. serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.

5. Fresh bread roll, add your avocado, crab meat and cheese, spread some mayonnaise and enjoy.

6. Mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together add a little lemon juice, serve as a dip or spread for cracker biscuits.

What kind of dessert can I make with these ingredients: chocolate covered cherries, kimci, lime tortilla chips, Mexican papaya, Fundelina, purple tortillas, and applewood bacon?

What can I make using these ingredients?

okra
small raw potato
peppers
cilantro
jalapeno
tomatoes

I have cream of chicken soup and chicken legs. What can I make with these ingredients?

I have scallops, lemon, orange peppers, chicken stock, garlic, and pasta. What can I make with this?

By Brenda

Answers

Google the ingredients and see what you come up with.

I'd just toss all the ingredients together with some olive oil and a splash of lemon juice. It sounds like you have what you need for a really nice pasta dish! I often cook my pasta in stock too, it gives it some extra flavor.

Simmer the chicken stock with the garlic for a few minutes until you can smell the garlic in the air, season with salt and pepper. Cook the scallops in the seasoned broth until just about done but not quite. Remove scallops from broth and set aside.

Reduce the broth a bit and add a little flour/cornstarch to thicken. Add some cream or milk if you have any. slice/chop (however you like) the orange peppers and add to the sauce. Toss with your (already cooked) pasta and scallops. Serve with a little Parmesan cheese and basil if you have any :)

What can I make for dinner with ground beef, carrots, onions, tomato soup, Minute Rice, and sausage?

By nancy from Nova Scotia

Answers

I would mix all of it together in a big pot, add a little water and some seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc.), and make a soup/stew out of it. You could add the rice in with all of it, or you could leave the rice out, cook it separate and serve the stew over it. Hope this helps.

How about a meatloaf?

It sounds like you're in great shape! Here's a recipe I learned from my aunt in Idaho about 50 years ago, and I am still making it.

Layered Casserole
1 pound hamburger
2 cups thinly sliced carrots
1 cup thinly sliced onions
2 cups thinly sliced potatoes
1 can tomato soup

In a 2 quart baking dish, layer hamburger, carrots, onions, and potatoes. Mix tomato soup with 1 can water and pour over layers. Cover tightly and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1/5 hours.

You could also make a layer for the sausage, but it would be nice to save it for another dish later, too. I hope this helps! When you serve it, it looks pretty if you can keep the layers neatly in order, but hey, it will taste good even if your kids stir it up.

Anonymous

Go to this link and type in all of those ingredients and it will come up with loads of choices :-) There's a tutorial for first timers using the site to help you out, too ;-)

http://www.supercook.com/

Let us know what you decided to make :-)

What can I make with rice, spaghetti sauce, pinto beans, flour, sugar, and seasonings?

By Crystal

Answers

Have you tried recipe websites that let you add the ingredients you want and don't want in a recipe. These sources are helpful when you're trying to eat out of the pantry and freezer and limit your trips to the grocery store.

Anonymous

You can type the ingredients in at both of these sites and oodles of assorted recipes will show up on both. When you try the second link you have to scroll down just a bit to get to the ingredient function tab.

http://www.supercook.com/
http://www.recipematcher.com/

http://allrecip  Ingredients.aspx

Spanish rice, and a sweet bean pie!

I have some coconut powder, sugar, flour and self rising flour. What can I make with these 4 ingredients to make a dessert?

What can I make with bell peppers, corn, black beans, and chicken?

By Kisha

What can I make with Mozzarella and tomatoes?

By D Grace

We are snowed in and all we have is some pasta, tuna, onion, and frozen peas. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Herb G

What can I make with pork chops, carrots, onion, sweet potato, and can of french onion soup?

By Chris

What can I make using ricotta cheese, linguini, ground beef, butter, cream, pancake mix, bananas, apples, garlic, and green onion?

By Omp from Chicago

What can I make with frozen cheese ravioli, frozen chicken breast, and a jar of Alfredo sauce?

By colliesr

Answers

If you have or could get a small can of tomatoes, you will have a yummy meal. You slice chicken breast in half horizontally (fillet them). If you have on hand, bread crumbs then dip them in some water or egg and drag them thru it both sides coating them well. Bake on pan sprayed with cooking spray or a little oil to prevent sticking. Bake on one side for about 20 minutes turn them on the other side, add the can tomatoes drained of all juice, then a little alfredo sauce of the sauce to cover the tomato, bake for about 15 minutes til done. If you don't bread them then you can cut into small cubes about 1" and saute them in oil it lightly browned, then add can tomatoes, (drained of tomatoe juice first.) Heat sauce, cook ravioli according to directions. Viola, dinner is served! Hope this helps.

Here is a link to a site where you give them your ingredients and they'll find a recipe for you:
http://www.recipematcher.com/

You could make it like lasagna, except cook the ravioli according to package and then boil your chicken in a little bit of water til done. Then layer the cheese ravioli on the bottom of the pan and put your cooked chicken(shredded) on top of the ravioli. Then pour the alfredo sauce on top of that. Put in the oven and bake til all is bubbly and heated thoroughly. Yum yum! That sounds so good. Wish that I had those ingredients right now. This is a good recipe for those that are on a restricted diet due to acid reflux and peptic ulcers and can't have fried foods or foods with tomatoes due to the acid content.

I have banana peppers, tomatoes, cream cheese, bacon bits, and bacon. What can I make?

I need to use up some of the stuff in my cupboard. I have chocolate, marshmallows, flour, cereal, dried fruit, sugar, honey, coconut, etc.

Any ideas. I am going to a big bring and share party tomorrow.

I have 1% milk, onions, and potatoes.

By Elvira

What can I make with hamburger, corn bread mix, beans, and spaghetti sauce?

By Jean

I have flour, sugar, butter, and a Snickers bar. What can I make?

By Yameka

I have small cans of potted meat, mashed potatoes, frozen mixed veggies, and Bisquick.

What can I make with the following ingredients?

• flour
  • peanut butter
  • brown sugar
  • cinnamon
  • nutmeg
  • oil

What can I make with apples, butter, flour, three eggs, syrup, and raisin bran? I'm limited to these ingredients at my beach house.

By Kristina

What can I make with barley and cream of mushroom soup?

By Kathy

Load More