What Can You Do With Leftover Herbs?

I buy herbs at the supermarket that come in bunches like mint, parsley etc. and I end up needing only a little bit of it. What I started doing is chop up the rest and stuff it into ice cube trays and top off with water, covering the cube filled with parsley. Once the cubes freeze up I keep them stored until I need some parsley. Just remember bag and label what herb you're freezing!

Dee

Answers:

What Can You Do With Leftover Herbs?

You can also chop them into small pieces or leave whole and place on a paper plate to dry. Most will dehydrate or dry out in a day or two. Then place in an old spice jar for whenever you need to add to recipes. (12/24/2009)

By kimsukie

What Can You Do With Leftover Herbs?
dried spices
How Long Do Dried Herbs and Spices Last?
Recipes Using Leftover Ham, Spiral sliced ham.
Freezing Leftover Ham
Drying and Storing Herbs
Drying Herbs
Herbs
Freezing Herbs
🎉
🎄