Recycled Wheelbarrow Herb Garden

An old wheelbarrow can be repurposed as an herb garden. Many herbs are perennials so you can harvest for years to come. If the barrow is intact you can move it about your yard to maximize sun exposure. Fresh herbs are very flavorful, so this creative recycled planter is something to consider.

We've seen that people are making gardens, especially now. My tip is to recycle an old wheelbarrow into a lovely and useful herb garden. There is no weeding and many herbs are perennials. My husband was about to trash his old wheelbarrow and I turned it into a herb garden. Now I just go out the door and snip whatever I need for cooking or to dry.

Home and Garden Gardening Creative PlantersMay 8, 2020
🌻
👔
😷
🐛
👒

Generated 2020-05-10 08:49:03 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️