Toy Wheelbarrow as Flower Planter
February 8, 2017
I went to my favorite thrift store in search for outdoor decor. Towards the back in the toy section, I saw this metal and very sturdy child's wheel barrel. I had a vision of making it into unique garden decor.
Total Time: 3 hrs.
- spray paint
- a drill for holes
- a wrench for taking apart and putting back together
- gardening tools (optional)
- The wheel barrel was taken apart for painting.
- Paint with Rustoleum spray paint/indoor/outdoor paint. Allow to dry.
- Put back together.
- Use your drill to place holes in the bottom of the barrel for drainage.
- Soil was then placed in, and flowers and plants added.
- For a more decorative touch I added garden tools i had on hand.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.