What is This Plant?

Can you tell me the name of this plant? I have heard it called bugle Lewisia, but would love to know the known name.

By Tizzyfluff from Fife, Scotland

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Lewisia is the species AND the common name, I believe. (You'll get more accurate information on a plant when you search the web by the Latin name anyway.)

I have this in my garden; planted it last year. It just started to send off these shoots! Now I know how pretty it will be. Thank you for sharing the photo and for contester to tell me the name I didn't know it either! =D

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceMay 23, 2010
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Mystery Plant
What is This Garden Plant?
Europe on a globe.
Plant Hardiness Zones for France
Sun Star Plant
Caring for a Sun Star Plant
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:41:23 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.