What is This Plant?

Can you help me identify this plant? I took a tiny cutting from my friend's plant, she calls it a money tree, but she's not sure. It's so easy to grow, I just put a bit of hormone and stuck it in potting soil; it had a milky sap.

Hardiness Zone: 11

By Renee from San Diego, CA

Looks like it might be Euphorbia, or Crown of Thorns. We have some by our mailbox, here in central FL. They don't need any care, except sun. And they flower year round.

It does look like your euphorbia plant, but at this point, my cutting has a smooth stem; the thorny stem may come later, I suppose, and the flowers too.

I don't think it is euphorbia as this cutting is now about 2.5 ft. tall and has no thorns on the stem. It did have a spike of maroon-colored buds. All its leaves falls out in winter but comes back in full glory from spring to summer and fall, but thanks anyway for the feedback.

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceJune 14, 2010
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Mystery Plant
What is This Garden Plant?
Europe on a globe.
Plant Hardiness Zones for France
Sun Star Plant
Caring for a Sun Star Plant
🎄
🍂