What is This Plant?

I do not know what the plant is that is on this question. I love it and want to take care of it properly. The nursery called it a Hula Palm and I can not find it anywhere on the web. Please help.

By Karen from Long Beach, CA

Looks like a Hawaiian Palm. This website has some information.

Your plant is a plumeria.

I was given one and it said it was a Hawaiian Palm. No way is it a Plumeria. I looked it up and it said it was almost extinct and "they" saved it. I'm originally from Hawaii and have never seen it before nor have any of my Hawaiian friends so I don't know where they got their information. Mine did well inside in the winter, I live in France and it freezes here. I'd put it outside in the summer. You shouldn't have any trouble leaving it outside all year in Long Beach. Mainly give it mineral water and spray for spider mites with soapy water. Good luck,

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceOctober 14, 2010
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Mystery Plant
What is This Garden Plant?
Europe on a globe.
Plant Hardiness Zones for France
Sun Star Plant
Caring for a Sun Star Plant