What kind of dog is this?

This is my 2 and half month old PAPAYA. Please somebody tell me what kind of dog he is.

Thank you!
Kina from Tuggerah

Answers:

What kind of dog is this?

Papaya is adorable! He looks like he's a chow chow mix. If he has black spots on his tongue, then he is. (09/25/2006)

By Judy Curcuru

What kind of dog is this?

I don't know what kind of dog he is. He looks like a chow. But he is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Good Luck together.

TC in MO (09/25/2006)

By TC in MO

What kind of dog is this?

I think he might have a little Akita in him too. Not sure because we can't see the tail (it would have a curl, or two if you are lucky!). But hubby says the ridge down his nose and I think the shape of his head too. Whatever he is, he's a cutey! (09/25/2006)

By michawnpita

What kind of dog is this?

I think you shouldn't worry about him until he gets some good growth on him - then it might be evident what kind of dog he is - or not. lol But Vets are pretty good at identifying breeds - when he's old enough to identify anyway. He's a darling though! (09/26/2006)

By jrslady

What kind of dog is this?

To me Papaya looks like he may be a breed of dog called a Shiba Inu. I suggest going to google typing in that breed and hitting images.They have many pictures there - that way you could better judge for yourself.
The Shiba is probably one of the most universally appealing of all breeds. It has the look toy manufacturers try to capture in their favorite stuffed animal, the teddy bear. But the Shiba is not a toy. It is a very lively little dog with a unique set of characteristics. Check this Url for more information on the breed.

http://www.shibas.org/newstand/geninfo.html

I hope this helps
Barb (09/26/2006)

By spyderbyte

Chow Mix?
What kind of dog is this? (Chow Mix?)
items outside a second hand store
Investing in Antiques
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Pastel swirled marshmallows in various shapes.
Making Homemade Marshmallows
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
🎉
🎄