Where Can I Buy Rubber Canning Jar Rings?

Rubber canning jar rings can also be used in crafts and for dry storage. Finding replacements for your jars can be a challenge. This is a guide about "Where can I buy rubber canning jar rings?".

I have a Christmas craft that I do that requires the old canning jar rubber rings which are now very difficult to find. I need to either find some or have a suggestion for something else to use. Thank you.

By Kathy from Danbury, CT

Please post the instructions and a photo of the Christmas craft that you make using old canning jar rubber rings.

http://www.amaz  12/dp/B00024WPZW

I have seen them for sale at Canadian Tire and Home Depot, or you could join freecycle.org in your area and ask for some...

Try Lehmans.com. They carry all kinds of things - like a gigantic general store & they might carry the rubber rings.

Or another website: kitchenkrafts.com Good luck.

If you have an Ace Hardware store in your area they carry them (all of the time), or you might want to check at your local Wal-Mart. Of course the internet options are a good place too.

I am trying to find replacement rubber rings for my old jars. They are Atlas E-Z seal glass jars, the outside diameter is 3 1/4" and the inside diameter is 2 3/4". All my searches have resulted in other sizes than what I need. Can anybody help me find where I can order these rings?

Amazon and Ebay have the rings, but you must read carefully, as I have noticed the descriptions sometimes give different dimensions in different areas of the product description. Have you tried a local hardware store, or even a Home Depot or Ace Hardware? Sometimes these stores have things you least expect them to carry.