Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

Where can I find washing soda?

By Robert from Dudley,NC

Answers:

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

Washing Soda can be purchased in the detergent section of most any large grocery store. One of the members on Thriftyfun said that Ace Hardware store will special order it for you. (10/29/2009)

By MCW

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

You can buy Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda in 55 oz. container for $6.99 from drugstore.com (10/30/2009)

By foxrun41

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

You have to take into consideration if you buy on line, there will be shipping charges. (10/30/2009)

By MCW

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

At Dollar stores, good luck. (10/30/2009)

By kffrmw88

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

I just bought some Arm and Hammer washing soda at a ShopRite supermarket. I've seen it in WalMart, too. (10/30/2009)

By OliveOyl

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

It's often sold in old fashioned hardware stores, if you can find one. Possibly even in a newer on, in the painting preparation department. It would be near TSP, tri-sodium phosphate which is for cleaning really dirty surfaces before painting, that sort of thing.You used to be able to find it with detergents and borax. No more. (10/30/2009)

By PIKKA

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

Agree with MCW. It's at most big grocery/discount stores, like Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc. Look in the detergent section in the less visible places, like down on the very bottom shelf toward the middle of the section. Companies pay to place their products in the most eye-catching locations in stores, and the washing soda doesn't seem to get that kind of promotion, so it's usually in the least desirable position. Once you know that, though, it's usually not hard to find! And of course, if you don't see it, ask.

One caution about the suggestions for online purchase. Washing soda's a relatively heavy thing to ship, and a cheap thing to buy, so any shipping costs are likely to affect the price significantly in the wrong direction! (11/01/2009)

By sterghe

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

Wal-mart and Meijer both carry washing soda, also Kroger Stores carry it if you cant find it talk to you store manager and let them know they reaqlly need to start carry it. (11/01/2009)

By dsbaby14

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

Meijer carries Arm and Hammer Washing Soda. You'll find it in with the Borax in the laundry aisle. If your local Meijer doesn't have it. Ask them to order it for you. They usually will special order items for a customer at no extra cost. Good luck! (11/01/2009)

By Shosha

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

I buy Arm and Hammer Washing Soda at Fred Meyers in WA state. I think they are a part of the Kroger stores. It's on a top shelf in the laundry section along with Borax (which I use in homemade dishwasher detergent.) I use washing soda for all my tough jobs, including scrubbing the bathtub, it removes oils fast and easy! I also use it on really tough cooking pans and other messes. It is the best cleaner I'm using right now! (11/01/2009)

By DannieB

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

If you have a local Ace Hardware store and they don't carry it on the shelf, you can order it online and they offer free shipping to your local store. (11/14/2009)

By rangrandrodeo

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

I couldn't find it either, but on Ebay found a place that sells it and gave details on the active ingredient....sodium carbonate. Went to a $.99 cent store and they sell Rinso Laundry Detergent which has sodium carbonate in it. Then went to Wal-Mart looking for Fels Naptha, which they don't have, but do have Zote soap which I've seen advertised to make your own laundry detergent. You can get 20 mule team Borax at most grocery stores. Saved a ton on shipping by not ordering this stuff online. :) (02/25/2010)

By tecolote

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

I have called about 50 different convenience stores in my area and found one that new what it was and carried it, but was out right now, but I also called Harris teeter (Durham, NC) and they do carry it. Some people say that Vons carries it but the closet one to me is 221 miles away, my pharmacist also said its just sodium carbonate, which is ph+ in the pool section of Walmart. It is by arm n hammer and in a big tube. I hope this may help someone out their looking for it. (06/23/2010)

By mp030103

Washing Soda
Buying Washing Soda
Pressure Washing a House
Pressure Washing Your House
Closeup of African American Man with Dreadlocks
Washing Dreadlocks
Soda Tabs
Making a Soda Tab Belt
Pouring Sparkling Water
Making Sparkling Water
🎉
🎄