Who will take my wire hangers?

I have many wire hangers that I need to part with. I would love to donate them. Does anyone know where I could donate them? Anyone out there need wire hangers?

By Patsy from Pittsburgh, PA

Answers:

Who will take my wire hangers?

You could probably drop them off at something like the Salvation Army thrift stores. If they can't use them they would probably know someplace that could. Most of those places have an outdoor site where people can drop things off. (04/02/2010)

By redhatterb

Who will take my wire hangers?

Bring them to your nearest dry cleaners. They always take them and they even have a special box to store them in for return. (04/02/2010)

By reginacarusolane

Who will take my wire hangers?

I had a garage sale and sold them all.
Good luck! (04/04/2010)

By sally54

Who will take my wire hangers?

Go online and see if you have a Freecycle group in your area. This is a program where you offer something you no longer want and someone that wants it contacts you. You can also ask for things you would like to have. This is money free, you can not charge for anything you are giving away and cannot be charged for anything you ask for. These are terrific groups, I monitor one. (04/04/2010)

By dajavooi

Who will take my wire hangers?

Return them to the local small business owner who provided them to you originally. We can build our own jobs by helping them keep their cost down, they stay in business and you are able to continue to use their business at a reasonable rate. Everyone wins. (04/05/2011)

By borma

Pile of wire hangers on cement background
Donating Wire Hangers
Sweater Covered Hanger
Making Covered Hangers
Making a Clothes Hanger Wire Organizer
Making a Clothes Hanger Wire Organizer
Wire Coat Hanger on White Background
Uses for Wire Hangers
Wire Hanger
Crafts Using Wire Hangers
🎉
🎄