Making a Clothes Hanger Wire Organizer
This is a page about wire hanging shelf
. Wire coat hangers have so many organizational uses. This tip will help you keep wires and cords untangled and organized.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Do you have glasses, chargers, and other items you use frequently, but have no place to put them? If you do then this idea might help you.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: each hanger is one shelf
- pair of needle nose pliers with wire cutter
- 1 metal hanger
- 2 long screws
- Use pliers and cut the top part of the hanger off so that you have just he bottom part of the triangle shape.
- Take the pliers and bend the ends of the hanger so that they make a loop.
- Place the screws through the loops in the ends of the hanger.
- Screw the screws into the wall where you want it to hang.
- Begin hanging glasses, wires, or whatver items you want easily accessible to you.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.