Wildlife: Moose

I was going outside to check on something and as I turned the corner this is what I saw. Yearling moose, he stared at me and I did the same! He stayed around for a little while and we managed to get a few pictures.

By Donna

Wildlife: Moose

Wildlife: Moose

What a wonderful treat for you. Lucky girl.

I'm glad you were able to get pictures too, so obviously, the moose wasn't too terribly afraid of your being there.

Thank you for sharing with us.

By PookaRina

Wildlife: Moose

Thanks Pookarina. I am still in awe from seeing it. I am sure mama was close by and watching. He didn't seem scared at all. We do have loads of wildlife in the area, but this is a real close encounter. I wouldn't have missed the for the world! (05/26/2010)

By Diva53d

Closeup of moose crossing a dirt road.
Squirrel eating a flower.
Protecting Bulbs from Wildlife
Raccoon looking for goodies in a waste bin
Protecting Wildlife from Your Garbage
A chaffinch sitting on a rock by a garden pond.
Keeping Ponds Safe for Fish and Wildlife
Pond Fish
Protecting Pond Fish From Wildlife