Moose Photos

Category Wildlife
Most of us have never seen one of these impressive animals in the wild. Luckily there are many great photos of these large members of the deer family, distinguished by the massive antlers of the males. This page contains moose photos.

Moose Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Moose Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

As the sun appeared and the frost glittered, this bull-moose wandered out in front of my son. He sat quietly and took a few frame-worthy photos before the bull ventured off into the trees.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 35

This was a time when I was really scared, and had nowhere to run. This was taken outside the east gate of Yellowstone National Park. I had decided to go for a short walk, and encountered a moose coming out of the brush.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

While fishing, a cow and her calf came into view and strolled around the weed bed.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This is a Yearling Moose, who looks like he is kneeling to pray in Anchorage, AK. I love living here, you never know what you will see on the way to work or out your windows!

I was going outside to check on something and as I turned the corner this is what I saw. Yearling moose, he stared at me and I did the same!