Wildlife: Toad

While working under the deck. My husband came running for me to get the camera. There in the rocks was the biggest toad just trying to blend in.

By Cindy

Answers:

Wildlife: Toad

I love those Bufos, especially because they eat centipedes! (08/12/2010)

By pigeon toes

Wildlife: Toad

When I was a kid we had an old toad that would hang around the foundation of our house in the summer (must've been cool there). He was about as big as a softball and he was solid black, my mom called him "Mr. Toad". I don't know just how old he was but he was cool to have around. He'd eat mosquitoes and other pesky bugs! Cool pic, by the way! It just reminded me of my toad from childhood. Thanks! (08/12/2010)

By evamerluzzi

Wildlife: Toad

He blends in really well, we used to have these toads that would hang out under the streetlight and eat junebugs. There were two and Mom called them Pete and Repeat!
(08/13/2010)

By Robyn Fed

horned toad on palm of hand
Toad Photos
Squirrel eating a flower.
Protecting Bulbs from Wildlife
A chaffinch sitting on a rock by a garden pond.
Keeping Ponds Safe for Fish and Wildlife
Pond Fish
Protecting Pond Fish From Wildlife
Toad in a garden.
Attracting Toads to Your Garden
🎄