Ideas for Corks?

What can I make with a lot of wine corks?

By memas from Mtn. View, AR

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The cutest thing I've seen is a cork bulletin board. The corks are laid on their sides with the label facing up then glued on to a framed board. You then pin notes into them.

Assuming they are not the rounded mushroom top type: Glue together bottom side down of one to the side of a top side down of another and keep rotating/building for a unique trivet of any size you choose ;-)

Check out my web album for lots of cool ways to use corks. I have been saving corks for ages in hopes that one day I will have enough to make a huge wall decoration! I have collected these photos from all around the web.

Wine cork used as name card holder
Reusing Corks
Crafts Recycled CraftsSeptember 15, 2009
Cork Flooring
Installing Cork Flooring
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
finished reindeer 1
Making a Wine Cork Reindeer
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Discolored Linoleum
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 8:23:31 PM on 10.0.0.221 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.