Use Tissue Box To Store Plastic Bags

I find that I can keep my miscellaneous small plastic bags that keep on coming in more or less in check by putting them into empty Kleenex boxes and putting them on a shelf. Much neater! And the boxes will really hold quite a few bags scrunched together.

By pamphyila from L.A., CA

What works for me is the cloth sleeve my mom made for me several years before she died in 2006. I always forget you're supposed to pull them from the bottom, but who cares? My bags are contained and available when I need one. And since I pick from the top, the elastic at the bottom is still holding its own. :D

Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Organizing MiscellaneousOctober 18, 2010
Colorful Tissue Paper
Reusing Tissue Paper
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
Colorful Tissue Paper
Cleaning Tissue Paper Stains From Carpet
🎉
🎄