Keeping Cats Off Cars

Does anyone have a solution for cats getting up on your car and leaving cat prints and scratches all over? Thanks!

By D.S. from AR

How about a car cover. If you don't wan't to purchase one, you can make one out of any waterproof material. An added bonus of using a cover would be preserving your car's finish.

We used a water gun - after a while we just pointed it out the door & he'd jump off . The only problem is its a convertible & he still has his back claws, and worried about him tearing the top everytime he jumped off. Michaelson Tool & Brush

My cats used to lounge on my convertable top and I gave them the hose a few times and they never went up there again. I set up the sprinkler so whenever I saw them up there i turned it on. I still don't think they knew it was me. Also if you have your convertible in the garage or under a car canopy or car port. You can put 3 or 4 moth balls on the roof and trust me they won't go anywhere near it. Be blessed friend :)

Sprinkle Cayenne Pepper or other strong pepper on your vehicle. The cat will walk on it and then stop to lick its paws. When it does WOW. It doesn't hurt the animal but it will not take doing this too many times to teach the animal to stay away. My mom told me this and she and I have had to use this method many times and it really works. Grannygirl

Keeping Cats Off of Cars
Pets CatsJuly 22, 2001
A dog standing on a driveway.
Training a Dog Not to Chase Cars
car gear parts in carton box
Saving Money on Parts for Old Cars
Organizing Toy Cars
Organizing Toy Cars
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
🎄