Fighting mildew? Bleach and water! Just put it in a spray bottle. We recently had a severe mildew problem on all of our walls and windows. A spray bottle with a little bit of bleach and lots of water did the trick and got in those tough corners, too.
Bleach and mold/mildew combined cause an unseen gas that damages your lungs, so be sure and wear a respirator and ventilate the area for a couple days before entering. See the Red Cross website for more information.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!