Uses for CDs

Does anyone have any uses for CDs or DVDs? I hoard them in hopes of finding a neat way to use them.

By kla_710 from Hastings, NE

I paint on them. They make great sun catchers. Can decorate or paint and use for displaying candles. My neighbor drills a hole in the, paints one side, strings 2 or 3 on 1 string and hangs them in her garden to scare the birds.

I've seen them hung in trees to scare birds when fruit is ripening. I've also seen them hanging in trees outside at Christmas as ornaments.

Get some fishing line and something you can make holes in the dvds with and make a curtain with it. You can sand the written up side a little bit and then paint will stick, if you want to decorate them.

There are so many creative things to make from CDs, so just type in, " CD uses" or CD crafts and you will find lots and lots of cool things to use them for.

They are great reflectors in your plants. Growing increases due to the reflective material.

You could use them on the garden to scare off birds when you have just sown seeds.

Uses for CDs
Uses for CDs
Crafts Recycled Crafts CDsMay 20, 2009
CD Spinner Top
Crafts Using CDs
Old Dresser
Recycling an Old Dresser
AOL Email
Troubleshooting Problems With AOL Email
Recycled Paper Envelope Finished
Making Recycling Fun
🎉
🎄