Saving Tip - Save Your Change and Dollar Bills

My husband and I always save our change, but recently we have started saving our one dollar bills. At the end of each day, we put all of our ones in a little bank, and on Saturday, we deposit what we have, this week alone our deposit was $54.00. You'd be amazed how quickly they add up, and you don't really miss them.

By Carol

YES - it's a great thing to do. I bought a "book-safe' and put my bills in there every day. I have saved almost $900 since Jan. 1st. it's extremely simple and once they pile up you don't want to spend them. Mine will pay for 2 round trip flights to Ireland and more.

Coins Flying out of Jar
Saving Spare Change
Budget & Finance BudgetApril 16, 2002
paper money clothes pinned on line to dry
Cleaning Moldy Smelling Dollar Bills
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
A man holding a dollar.
Shopping at Dollar Stores
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed