Opening Craft Pictures

How do I open those craft pictures that show half a page and then that little box at the bottom in the grey field? Sometimes it opens and sometimes it doesn't and I am not sure what I am doing -- and I just know I am MISSING A LOT!!! Thanks for your help.

-Lori

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Well, I discovered how to do it myself. You click on the maximize square in the box in the grey field -- then you click on the "back" indicator on the top of the screen. It works but I don't really know why or how I finally discovered it. At any rate, thanks for doing the posting for me and, if anyone else should be having the same problem, I hope this will solve their problem too.

Lori

Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
Plastic Bag
Opening Plastic Bags
Glass Blocks
Putting Pictures on Lighted Glass Blocks
A picture frame on a plaster wall.
Hanging Pictures on Plaster Walls
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 1:35:57 AM on 10.0.0.88 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.