Memory Picture Collage
August 6, 2020
Don't throw away those duplicate pictures or pictures you don't need for your scrapbook or photo albums! Use them to make a memory picture collage.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 picture frame, 11" by 14"
- assortment of pictures, small and large
- glue stick
- Select pictures you would like to use for your picture frame. Depending on the size of the pictures you are using, it will take between 15 to 30 pictures. Cut each picture out, silhouette style.
- Design and arrange onto the backing of the picture frame (cardboard insert). Take a picture of the design to use when you glue the individual pictures onto the backing.
- Enjoy your memory collage!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.