How to make Homemade Lemonade

I would like to know how to make homemade Lemonade.

The link below has a great recipe

I just squeeze the lemons, take the juice and add water and sugar to taste. It's easy and you can make it as sweet or sour as you like.

i juice the lemons thoroughly then leave them overnight in the morning i add 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 cup of water per litre (about a quart) of lemon juice then put it in the fridge and serve cool!

For good cheap lemonade that your guests cannot tell the difference from real lemonade...Mix 2 packages of Koolaid lemonade following directions on the package. Squeeze the juice from 2 lemons into it. Cut half slices from a third lemon and add one to each glass as you serve it. I used this recipe when I had a concession stand years ago, and nobody ever guessed that it wasn't fresh squeezed lemonade.

12-14 lemons

1 pitcher of water

4 scoops of sugar

The best lemonade I have had.

Make a simple syrup (bring sugar and water to a boil , cook until all sugar is dissolved then cool down before adding lemon)

1 c. of sugar,

4 c. water then add

1 c. fresh squeezed less lemon juice

1 or 2 drops of vanilla

Chill and enjoy

I even freeze little cups of lemonade to put in the picture so it doesn't dilute it.

1 cup of lemon juice 1 cup of sugar and then fill the pitcher with water. I recommend you putting some warm water in the pitcher letting the sugar dissolve and then adding them lemon juice and water you might have to add a little bit more sugar to just make it right for you. =)

A pitcher of lemonade with a glass and some whole lemons.
Homemade Lemonade Recipes
Homemade Moisturizer in a jar near a fern leaf
Homemade Moisturizer Recipes
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Spiked Watermelon Lemonade
Spiked Watermelon Lemonade Recipes
Lemonade cups on a table for serving to a large group.
Serving Lemonade to a Large Crowd