Makes a very inexpensive, fun gift!
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- bandana (or other fabric)
- wash cloth (or other fabric)
- sewing machine or serger
- Obtain bandana (or cut similar fabric into the same shape) and wash cloth (or similar fabric cut into the same shape).
- Sew or serge edges of each piece of fabric.
- Sew two portions together until all are completely attached (basically in a triangle pattern).
- All done!
By Ci Ci from Yakima, WA
May 6, 20090 found this helpful
I love this! How clever! Thanks for sharing. Want to make some for my grandaughter.
May 9, 20090 found this helpful
Cute and easy. Change the theme of the bandanna and could be very girly or little boy. Would probably sell at craft show, you think?
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 4:12:23 PM on 10.0.1.214 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us