Small Tile for Message Board

I use a small tile for a dry erase board. You do not have to use dry erase markers. You can use color markers that are not permanent, like the kind the kids draw with. They are great for people to leave messages on, and the kids enjoy it a lot.

I have this one on a table on the porch. There is always a message there from me to the kids or from the kids to me. You simply wipe with a wet cloth, and it is clean. It doesn't wear out like a regular dry erase board. If you wanted to bring it in the house, I would attach felt to the back of it so as not to scratch furniture.

By Robin F. from Hampton, TN

This is very sweet, what I wonderful way to get your "I Love You(s)" in for the day.

God Bless.

Trish in CT

Homemade Dry Erase Boards
Homemade Dry Erase Boards
Organizing MiscellaneousJune 28, 2011
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
Painted Tile Craft
Painted Tile Crafts
Homemade Message Board Ideas
Homemade Message Board Ideas
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
🎉
🎄