Making a Cat Out of Yarn

Does anyone have a pattern for a yarn cat from the 80s? The yarn is wrapped around cardboard pieces and then cut and put together.

By COCA from Gap, PA

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Were you ever able to get the instructions for this? I cant find them.

I have a pattern. Reply to this post and I will share.

Can someone send me instructions? My cousin send me one but she don't have the instructions my email vidalynlove AT aol.com

Answer

If anyone has a pattern for making a kitty cat from yarn wrapped around cardboard, please post it here as I want to make one, but cannot find a pattern anywhere. God Bless!

By Connie

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a pattern. I tried to photo and upload it but had trouble. If you reply to this post I will try again.

I was wondering if any one had a pattern to make yarn cats. You use cardboard or plastic strips and wrap yarn around them. Then you brush out the yarn to make it soft. These make beautiful cats with felt ears and plastic cat eyes. I would love to find this pattern if anyone can help! Thanks.

By Debra from Cheyenne, WY

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Some years ago I used to make a cat out of yarn. All I can remember is wrapping a yard around cardboard. I no longer have the pattern. I am looking for anyone that can remember how it was made? Please if someone does remember how to do this, please post it. Thank you.

By Bert from Lincoln, NE

Making a Cat Out of Yarn

I found a site on line that has something like what I was looking for. It is craftster.org look under yarn kitty. (05/19/2010)

By neb_birdie

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Crafts AdviceMarch 26, 2011
knitting needles
Using Eyelash Yarn
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
Trellis Yarn Necklace
Making Trellis Yarn Jewelry
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 12, 2016 at 8:18:39 PM on 10.0.1.227 in 640 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.