Cell Phone for Emergency Flashlight

As I was stumbling through the dark looking for the first light switch on my way through the house, I realized that my cell phone was still lit. It was amazing how helpful that little thing was in providing just enough light. A couple of night's later, my husband walked into the bedroom and said, "You know, I just discovered that my cell phone makes a great emergency source of light."

Since we both happened on the idea by accident and recognized its usefulness, I thought maybe others might appreciate this tip. I can also see how it would come in handy to light up the door locks on houses and cars that don't have a light which comes on automatically.

By Sandy from Elon, NC

Oh yes, they come in mighty handy I got locked out of my house and my friend had to climb in through a bedroom window and it was dark so I told her to use my cell phone it showed a good bit of light but I wish I had kept it as I could have took a good photo of her butt and 1 leg sticking out the window she is 78 and I am 69 so both of us not in too good a shape to be doing what we was. LOL

We also discovered this tip last summer when we were on our way to the Relay for Life. We parked in a neighborhood that we weren't familiar with, it was dark and we couldn't find our way! Luckily my daughter had her cellphone with her, she flipped it open and we were able to see enough to get to where we wanted to go! I am glad you are sharing this *very cool* tip with others!

flashlight in the dark
Emergency Lighting for Power Outages
Better Living Simple LivingSeptember 10, 2009
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
Calling 911 With Cell Phone
Using Your Cellphone in An Emergency
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
🎉
🎄