Aspirin Scrub For Softer Skin

I have recently found a fantastic new recipe for radiant, soft skin. It might sound really strange, but the trick is aspirin and water. It's a great combo and works really well. Give it a try.

Danielle

Editor's Note: Some people are allergic to aspirin and people on blood thinners or other medication can also have reactions to this. Please consult your doctor if you think this might be the case with you.

This is an awesome scrub and mask too. If you check out Makeupalley.com they have tons of resources there on how to make it a mask or scrub, what mixes with what etc. Cheap dollar store aspirin works great. It's got the same family of salicylic acids that acne products do. I just love how smooth my skin feel after, thanks for reminding me! I'm going to do that before I sing in choir this weekend at church, all eyes will be on us!

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care BodyApril 7, 2009
Aspirin
Uses for Aspirin
A bottle of aspirin.
Using an Aspirin Scrub for Softer Skin
Homemade powered scrub brush.
Making a Powered Scrub Brush
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
🎉
🎄