Homemade Coffee Body Scrub

Category Body
Save money and make your own coffee body scrub with your used grounds. Try adding sugar and different oils. This is a guide contains ideas for homemade coffee body scrub.

Do you suffer with dry skin, and lotion itself isn't doing the trick? I do and I can't afford to spend lots of $$ on scrubs that come in tiny containers. I recently found a body scrub online that's made from coffee and oils that I wanted to try, but the price is upwards of $30 a bag! I decided to take matters into my own hands and make my own.

I've been mixing my used coffee grounds, I like fine ground for consistency, and brown sugar together. It is the best scrub I've ever used! You can also mix in coconut oil, olive oil or whatever you have on hand. I follow up with my favorite lotion after I scrub in the shower or bath. It's a bit messy, but so worth it! I recommend refrigerating any leftovers and using the mixture within a week or so.

Top Comment

Be very careful when doing this in the shower or you could slip and fall. I rinsed conditioner off my hair in the shower; it was slick and I nearly fell. Now I rinse in the kitchen sink.

Great idea, thank you! :)