Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Inexpensive 15th Birthday Ideas

I'm turning 15 on February 6th and I have NO CLUE what to do! If anyone has any CHEAP ideas please let me know!

Brittany from Springfield, MO

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By nahomy3angie01/31/2014

OMG! So am I mine is the 3rd tho ^-^ idk what to do?

By Sheree J.10/13/2013

U have the same birthday as me December 4th. Have a winter wonderland themed party so everyone wears white?

By (Guest Post)01/28/2009

My 15th is in April and Im planning on doing a joint party with my friend but we cant really think of any ides either. Our best one so far is a masquerade theme where everyone wheres a mask.

By Hope (Guest Post)12/29/2008

My birthday is in January and I still have NO idea what to do for my birthday. I don't think i know a whole lot of people that like to get split into teams(I personally hate it),and then have to run around. Plus it probably wouldn't work if a lot of people don't know each other. I could go to the movies but I did that last year. I'm out of ideas! SOS!

By Amanda (Guest Post)10/02/2008

I ended up doing a haunted house thing for my birthday because it's in October, and I made costumes optional. Most of the money I spent was on food and decorations, because I didn't give out anything. I must say that the decorations were literally amazing. I would recommend going to a big Halloween outlet store, because we got amazing things there, like bodies and random parts, a huge spider, a noose, and a bunch of creepy things. The best part was that I found an old fashioned hair dryer from a salon and made it into an electric chair. I also found a two way mirror, so people would look in it and see things behind it. Overall it was great, just make sure you have a GOOD play list!

By brittany (Guest Post)09/29/2008

I am turning 15 and I also have no idea what I want to do. I know I have a long time to decide but I want to plan ahead so that I have time to tell my friends and to relax before the big day. Hope you have a great party.

By rachel (Guest Post)09/13/2008

ok im facing the same problem. i have noooo ideas either but what i did come up with is going to an indoor waterpark and spending the night at the hotel. but for a larger group it gets really expensive. or if u wanted you could spend a night in a fancy hotel and run around and stuff. or a while ago i was thinking of having a carnival in your backyard!

By (Guest Post)08/13/2008

hey britt, well mines in September and im also turning 15 i have some ideas im thinking either a club theme,haunted house,or karaoke

By bailegirl (Guest Post)01/28/2008

In Hispanic Culture, a girl's 15th birthday is her "coming of age", her quincenera. Look around hispanic stores, and sometimes dollar stores in areas with a large hispanic population will carry special things that will have the number 15 on them, and are fairly inexpensive. Although, some families spend a LOT of money on these parties, it can be done for less. You could simply take the theme, and have Mexican food -- as simple as nachos or boxed taco dinner, or more elaborate. You can find lots of recipes on the web! Good luck, have fun, and Happy Birthday!

By Corina (Guest Post)01/26/2008

A makeover glam session, do each others makeup pedis/mani's etc.

Or a door to door scavenger hunt with list of items for each team of people. Or play bigger and better break up into two teams the team with the best item after the time is up wins.

By Darlene (Guest Post)01/25/2008

hi brittany, if your mom is going to help you do a lot of the planning you could do a scavenger hunt party at the mall. just divide your friends into 2 or more groups and each team has to find the predetermined (by your mom) items. other ideas could be a PJ Party, Dance Party, Karoake Party. just put inexpensive foods out like bowls of chips, 3 liters of sodas, you could do pizza, popcorn, hotdogs. don't worry about decorations...your friends don't really care about that. if you want, you can do cake and ice cream. i would suggest cupcakes because then someone doesnt have to cut the cake and its less messy. also, then you wouldnt have to buy plates and forks. a cake mix will make 24 cupcakes. here is great website for party ideas and scavenger hunt parties: http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/scavenger_hunt.html happy birthday and good luck!