Gifts Ideas for Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

Category Birthday
To make his day special, you want to get or make him something that he will enjoy and appreciate. This page is about gift ideas for boyfriend's 15th birthday.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and 2 months now and he's turning 15. I don't know what to get him for his birthday. He and I meet at school and he loves exercising and doing media, playing video games, and he's like the smartest person in our year group at school. I want to spoil him for his birthday the way he spoiled me, but more because he deserves it a lot.

Please help.

Answers

Best Answer

Happy Early 15th Birthday to your boyfriend!

What would be your budget? When I was at that age, I didn't have much saved up.

But some exercise tools that are handy and under $15 (You could perhaps get him an excercise gadget. Research and watch YouTube turotial stock see if he'd use any)

• - Exercise Bands
  • - Gliding Discs Core Sliders
  • - Resistance Bands
Best Answer

How about a hiking/picnic along some of the worlds beautiful trails in the U S.

My boyfriend is turning 15 in August and I do not know what to get him. He likes riding his bike, exercising, and playing video games. It would be a lot of help if you gave me some ideas.

My boyfriend's birthday is in about two weeks. We've been going out for over 2 months (he and I have been close for about a year, that should help). I have no idea what to get him. Any suggestions? By the way he is turning 15.

By Delilah from Los Angeles, CA

Answers

Where did the two of you actually meet? At a baseball game? pack a picnic and celebrate it exactly where you met. Don't make anything with mayonnaise in the summer. It can be peanut butter and jelly, but when you're with someone you love, it will taste of Heaven!

It doesn't have to be food, it can be dessert. Bake two cupcakes and put one single candle in each one.

I wouldn't buy a gift or anything, if I were you. Might scare him away at this stage of your relationship.

Were you friends first? Did you see a movie together? Rent the movie again and watch it together, popcorn too. I don't think he'll expect too much and like I said a gift may scare him or intimidate him.

I think this sounds romantic, but not smothering. No roses or flowers, I would think.

The important thing is that you sound like a sweet thoughtful person and that's who he likes! Have a good time!

You can get a little card, no big huge thing. Can you make a handmade card? It doesn't have to be Martha Stewart, but her site may give you some ideas.

Have a lovely time Sweetie!

Well I would skip the picnic/food which I think may remind him of his mum and day trips. I would go for gadgets with a lad and get him a music CD or a games console game or a voucher for his favorite clothing store inside a card or a t-shirt in his size such as superdry/jack wills/ A & F/Hollister; cool brands which are about £20 keep it simple and fuss free, you can never have too many decent t shirts.

Don't make it expensive or too serious. You have been dating 2 months. Give him a McDonald/etc certificate to use any time, just even a card is good. Don't be mushy and the forever kind. As a mom of boys, nothing raises red flags when young friends/teens try to pretend they are mature and know the dating scene.

Have fun. This is a boy you are dating. You so have a lot of life in front of you. It is better being good friends than dating couples. Hard to go back to being good friends once you make romantic overtures. Boys get confused in their feelings, hormones, etc and will run to their guy friends. Believe me, I have listened to many conversations from all aspects of the dating thing from my guys.

I'm looking for help on ideas of what to get my boyfriend for his birthday. We have been together for 6 months (7 months 9 days after his party!). We met in band class at school, romantic huh ha ha. Umm I'm not for sure what to get him actually. People are giving me all different ideas and I'm just not for sure. Some say a t shirt, some say a card, some say food, some say Cd, etc.. So anyone have any ideas? Oh I forgot to say his bday party is in about 3 weeks. Taking any and all ideas. Thank you!

By Kendra N. W.

Answers

In my opinion, the best gifts are show that you pay attention to the person and know some things about that person that are special between you both. Gifts that reflect a little something about your friendship. So, think about what your boyfriend likes to talk about, what the two of you talk about together, and what he gets excited about.

Is there a special place you like to go together? If it's a tree in a park that you like to sit under together and talk, for example, take a nice photo of the tree and put it in a nice frame for him. Or, maybe he really likes to go to Dunkin' Donuts and his absolute favorite donut is Boston Creme? Buy him some Boston Creme donuts and put them in a cute box or gift bag (make sure they're fresh when you give them, though!) A CD is a great idea--is there a band he likes that just released a new CD or is there one coming out soon?

Make sure it's not just a CD that you like, or some random CD. Really pay attention to what he says in the next week and then make your decision after putting some thought into it! Good luck! (I have a 15 year old son and these are things he would think were special if he got them from a girlfriend).

Hi
If he collects certain things, (my 15 yr old grandson collects old penknieves) and he really loves to get an unusual one on his birthday. Of course he likes new video games, cds with music that means something to you too, if you live in a cold climate he will need a new neckscarve soon (sad but true winter will come again), so make him one either knit, crochet or buy some fleece in his favorite color and get directions from the counter at the store on how to d it without sewing. You will just cut fringe in it.

Lots of lovely cookies or eatable snacks because as you know a man no matter how old is always hungry! Or even a small photo album of your time so far together leaving pages for the future.

I meant my husband the month before his 15th birthday, I was already 15. We are celebrating our 46th wedding anniversary this September. I still haven't finished the black mohair sweater I started to knit him for his 16th birthday! LOL
Good luck and have a great time making good memories with him.

Get him a unique Keychain as he is now qualified to start driving!

My boyfriend's birthday is on Valentine's Day. Mine was 5 days ago and he gave me a bracelet that said LOVE on it. We have been together for a few months. I would like to get something small. I don't wanna give him jewelry, cos it's a bit samey. He likes football and is very intelligent. Any ideas? I don't want it to be something he would just get from his mates, a bit more special. Thanks.

Answers

If he likes football why don't you get two tickets to a game?
You both get some time together doing something he likes.

Even smart guys like dessert. You can make him chocolate covered strawberries that look like footballs. Just google and you'll see the pics. Also maybe a jersey or tshirt of his favorite team . You can buy them new on EBay very affordable. As a last resort, guys love the Presto pizza cooker !

I need help, my boyfriend's birthday is in a couple weeks and I don't know what to get him. I know not a lot of people might see my question, but my boyfriend's 15th birthday is in a couple weeks and all I know is that he likes to read, his favorite color is blue, he thinks K-pop is okay. I love him so much that I can't even bring myself to ask him what he wants, like before Christmas came around I asked him and he said "nothing," I got him something anyways instead of nothing. But that was only my last resort. Now I don't know to do or what to get him. Please help me out here.

So my boyfriend's birthday is the beginning of May (he's turning 15) and we have been dating for 4 months so far. I have no idea what to get him. Also it's on a Monday.

I love my boyfriend and he is turning 15. What should I get him for his birthday? I am too scared to talk to my mom and my dad about what I should get him. I need help fast.

Answers

Do you have any money? You can have a good time without money being involved.

Have a nice picnic at the park. Or, at home movie.

Get tickets for a show or concert you would both enjoy.

Activities are great. Canoeing, flight simulator, ballooning, trampolining centre, rock climbing? Or would he like something you made, like a cake or a bookmark or an earbud organiser?

Okay! So my boyfriend's birthday is in late August and he will be turning 15. To give you a general idea we've been friends since we were practically toddlers; if not babies. Two days after his birthday will be our 10 months! I already have an Adidas hoodie picked out because I know that he looooves hoodies and Adidas is one of his fav brands, but at this point I'm lost. I want to keep the total of his gift around 55 dollars (as I would rather go more out for our one year) so I am debating getting him a pair of sweatpants or shorts, but I'm just not sure. Any ideas?

My boyfriend's birthday is in a little over a week and I have no idea what to get him. I've asked almost all of his friends what I should get him, but they all tell me they don't know. He likes all sports and he plays video games all the time. He told me he doesn't want anything for his birthday, but I want to get him something. Any help?

My boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow and I don't know what to get him. He is turning 15. We have been together 5 years now and I still don't know what to do. He really wants an Xbox one, but I don't have that much money. He is the type of bf who can't get enough technology or memes. Have any ideas?

Answers

You could send him a lot of memes that you would think he would like. Add to it a heartfelt letter or card, and you have a memorable gift.

I would get him a gift card (in the amount you can afford) at a place where he can buy his own Xbox or other technological devices.

You're still young! At that age, you aren't working so he should understand.

Maybe a nice movie date would do (if you have funds) if not perhaps Netflix & snacks.

One of the things we're best at (women) is coming up with creative solutions. If you and he want to earn money, for instance, why don't you come up with an idea how you both can do that, working together. Your gift to him? As many hours working side by side with him to earn that xbox. Buy him a card and write your idea(s) in the card along with your promise?

My boyfriend is turning 15 on September 15 and I don't know what to get him. He likes bike rides, singing, stuffed animals, movies, games, and anything that has romance in it.

My boyfriend is turning 15 in December and I don't know what to get him. He likes playing football and his favorite team is the Raiders. He is also very shy. I have no idea what to get him; can someone help?

I'm in a bit of a pickle. My boyfriend's birthday is in a week (2nd of March) and we have been dating 2 months and over 2 weeks. It's been a bit on and off, but this time is the longest we have gone without a break. His birthday is on Friday, so we have school. I know that I'm going to bake him like a cute cupcake or a muffin, depending on if I have icing stuff. He doesn't do any sport, but does do drama. Maybe a branded cap, but I don't know.

Help please x

My boyfriend's 15th birthday is July 3rd and it will also be our 7 month anniversary. I want to make it extra special. He loves cars and racing and he plays video games and does a few sports. What could I give him for everything? I need at least 3 things. Thank you it would help me so much!

My boyfriend is turning 15 in a few months and I really wanna make it special, but I'm not sure what to get him. He isn't really into sports and really likes video games, if that helps.

Load More

Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdayNovember 27, 2013
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Gifts-Ideas-for-Boyfriends-15th-Birthday.html