Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend's 16th Birthday

Category Birthday
This guide contains gift ideas for a boyfriend's 16th birthday. Here are some suggestions to make your boyfriend's 16th birthday super special.

My boyfriend and I have been dating on and off for 2 1/2 years. We are both turning 16 this month and also our one year anniversary is this month. Our families are close. I have gotten him lots of gifts before, but I am stumped. What should I get him? or do with him. He is a varsity football player if that's any help.

By keni

Answers

Best Answer

How about a gift card from where ever he hangs out after school or practice? Our boys go to Mickey D's or Sonic.
Good Luck!

Best Answer

Is he getting a car? You could get him a stereo or something else for it if he is getting one. Do you have an amusement park nearby or are there any concerts or sporting events coming to your area? That would be something fun the both of you could do together.

Or if you're short on money you could always make him dinner or a picnic. Good luck and Happy Birthday to you both!

Best Answer

Browse for unusual holidays that correspond to the date, and celebrate an unusual theme this year.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months now, and he's turning 16 soon. He really loves soccer. I have no idea what to get him, I'm looking for something creative and not too expensive. We also have a lot of pictures together but I don't know what I would do. Please help.

By lmj

Answers

Best Answer

I think you should use the pictures you like and make them into a collage and maybe make it into a shape of a soccer ball or a heart or something.. Or you could get him a soccer ball and right with sharpie sweet things or short love quotes:-)

We have been dating for 11 months and he likes games, sports, and hanging out with me a lot, but I have no clue what get him for his birthday. Please help me.

By Sabrina D. from Lacey, WA

Answers

Best Answer

Well whenever I have trouble thinking about what to get my boyfriend I ask my self two things: "is there some activity that we can do together?" ( like going to a sports game),and second is "has he been talking about some interests recently?" ( for example, my boyfriend likes Dungeons and Dragons and was complaining how his books for it are the older additions, so I got him a couple of the newer additions). Personally I think taking him out to an activity is the best gift, because its the gift of a good experience!

I have a boyfriend and I love him so much. He means everything to me; he is my everything. We have been in a relationship for the last 5 months. On December 29th, he is going to celebrate his birthday. I am totally blank on what to gift him on his bday. I want it to be something that is memorable and shows how crazy I am for him.

By Kitty from mumbai

Answers

Best Answer

Since it's his 16th, how about a key chain. Sounds weird, but they make some nice one's and you can find one that matches your relationship. Or maybe an electronic photo frame with pics of the 2 of you.

Other than that you may think about what is important to him - sports, gaming, etc and get him something relating to that. Let him know you care about what he cares about.